Harvey Nash GMBH supports many of Germany's leading organisations to source, recruit and manage the highly skilled IT and engineering talent they need to succeed in an increasingly technology-driven world.
We offer some of the most interesting and challenging roles where you get to work with the latest IT Technologies with some of the biggest clients in Germany.
Our client is a global automotive manufacturer and is recognised as a world-leader in automotive innovation, outstanding engineering and design. For the rollout of a model series in one of their divisions near Strasbourg in France, our client is looking for a Project Manager Automotive on a freelance basis.
- Accountable for the coordination and completion of model series related projects, delivery of vehicle programme work stream to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Responsibilities include program planning, development and maintenance of master timing schedules, project risk assessments, change management, and project integration
- Establish and manage program feature baseline, scheduling, critical path, and risks areas for execution
- Creating credible project plans and present strategies and project status reports to the client's Senior leadership teams in the French language
- Working across large cross-functional teams and multiple locations
- Interface between development teams and plant teams during implementation, launch and series production.
- Promote standardized work and continuous improvement activities.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering, manufacturing or a similar related field.
- Minimum five years of industrial engineering or manufacturing experience within the automotive industry
- Expert experience with assembly, planning, production and quality processes within the automotive industry (ideally in model series production projects).
- Highly competent Project Management skills, knowledge and experience in relevant fields of automotive, engineering or manufacturing.
- Evidence of strong leadership skills and ability to drive success.
- Relevant and up to date Project Management qualifications and methodologies e.g. PMI, Prince, Msp, Agile, V-Modell, etc.
- Fluent French spoken and written and good English
- German language skills nice-to-have
- Project Start: 15/11/2017
- Project End: 14/11/2018 +
- Location: Strasbourg area
If you are interested in this vacancy, we would be pleased to receive your updated CV, availability and your hourly rate with everything included.
Reference number: 334968