For our client from pharmaceutical industry we are looking for IT QA manager with at least 5 years relevant experience.
What you'll do
- Coordinate small to medium projects in a GxP environment for the QA department
- Act as analyst on QA-projects, hence investing himself/herself in the content of the job
- Authoring and maintaining IT System documentation (such as Technical: user requirement specifications, Design Specification, Configuration Specification, Functional Specification,... / Tests: OQ tests scripts and ensure their execution)
- Managing review & approval workflows of those documents
- Supporting developers during implementation
- Coordination of the test matrix, ensuring execution and documentation, analysing defects
- Communication with IT & non-IT stakeholders
- Open to learn new tools
- Focus on quality in your day-to-day work
- A detail-oriented approach to deliverables
- Autonomous and energized
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as there is a high degree of collaboration required mainly with different members of Global QA, IT Compliance as well as other IT or Business functions
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- IT background (University or Bachelor degree in computer science, or related technical discipline with minimum 2-3 years pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical experience in a relevant role) to be able to understand how a system works
- knowledge of core QA processes in a GxP pharma environment
- Working knowledge of Computer System Validation
- Knowledge of TrackWise, Veeva life sciences, Analytics with e.g. Cognos, QlikSense are a plus
What's in it for you?
- Full-time role, based in Braine (taking into account the current restrictions, so teleworking for the moment).
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.