What you'll do
- Monitor the technical quality and efficiency of the execution of the daily activities within the entire team
- Think critically about possible improvements in procedures and working methods within projects and within your own department
- Act as a point of contact for the specific area of ??expertise
- Maintain your own knowledge and exchanging this knowledge and experience within your own field (technical) to other colleagues
- Keep available documentation up-to-date, expand it where necessary
- Participate in operational and technical discussions and meetings with other teams in the context of projects and tasks
- Coordinate the bi-weekly team meetings
- Proactively make proposals to improve service provision and service quality
- Ensure that tickets, service requests and changes are assigned to the correct person
- Build sufficient knowledge among the team members (day-to-day operations, new technologies, sharing knowledge)
- Communicative (NL/FR/ENG)
- A growth mindset (in stead of a fixed mindset)
- Master or equivalent through experience
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Stack (OS, virtualization, imaging, deployment, scripting and management toolset) based on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and iOS technologies
- Active Directory (understanding / setting up / maintaining domains, trees, forests, trusts, groups, users, OUs, sites, ...), LDAP, GPO
- Basic knowledge of Network TCP / IP, routing, VLAN, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of Service Management (ITIL minded)
- Knowledge of Anti-virus Management (Based on IBM / TrendMicro)
- Knowledge of Patching Management (Based on WSUS / IBM)
- Knowledge of mobile device management (InTune, Knox)
- Certificates (f.ex. MCSA)
- Office Tools (Office 365) including collaboration tools (Exchange / Outlook, Teams, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- Knowledge of Asset management based on ITIL methodology
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- A lot of extralegal advantages (company car, first class train subscription, dental care for the family, etc.)
- Homeworking (1 day/week). During Covid-19 always!
- Next to the train station of Brussels South.
- Big company, so growth opportunities.