Hays Information Technology in Belgium has grown to become an important recruitment specialist for ICT-professionals, ICT-managers and ICT-sales.
Our specialised consultants have a broad experience in the IT field and can rely on their expert insights into the IT market to help you jump to a new career.
We offer both permanent jobs at employers as freelance missions.
For an international client active in high end the control and automation systems, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer. It concerns a project in the region of Mechelen.
- As a Technical Support Engineer you provide 1st line support to other colleagues and customers in their shops around Europe.
- Together with your team of 10 Support Engineers you determine the problems (hard - and software) and resolve them.
- You are always the first contact for the customers.
- In case you aren't able to solve the problem in 1-2 days, it will be forwarded to the Advanced Support team.
- Next to this you work together with the other (inter)national departments, for example for trainings classes.
- You also need to optimize and restore system and network issues.
- You are a strong communicator who is fluent in English and Spanish. Dutch is a plus.
- You have a bachelor's degree in ICT (preferably with a specialization in electronics) or have equal experience.
- On top of that you have experience with programming in C#.
Our client offers you a challenging job, with a good work-life balance and the possibility to grow.
If you want to work in an environment where ideas are stimulated and where you have a variety of tasks, you are the person we are looking for. Please APPLY for more info.