One of my clients is looking for a Medior System Engineer to support the team.
The System Engineer will manage (day to day) the Citrix, Linux and Windows Server environment = second-level support pick up cases helpdesk cannot solve.
- Understanding + proven experience of following domains is a must:
- Citrix: the candidate should have the skills IT operators and administrators need to install, configure, and manage a highly available environment comprised of Virtual Apps and Desktops Delivery Controllers, Storefront, Citrix Workspace app, Director, Studio and Profile Management that resides on-premises) (medior level)
- Linux (Red Hat)(medior level)
- Windows Server 2012R2 -2019 (medior level)
- Understanding and experience of following domains - products is a PLUS:
- Active Directory
- Citrix Certified Associate - Virtualization (CCA-V)
- MS Exchange 2013-2016
- MS SCOM - MS SCCM (MS ECM)
- Skype For Business
- ESX- VMware
- Citrix Virtual Apps - Desktop
- NetApp Storage management (L1-2)
- PRTG monitoring
- Anti-Malware solutions :
Other Important Skills:
- Must be able to speak/understand (Or French Or Dutch must be native):
- Flexible in terms of hours
- Open for standby (on call) for some weeks (7/24)
- Must be a team player
- Must have planning and organizational skills (working with strict deadlines - must be able to cope with stress).
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Must be able to work independently
- Customer minded.
- Able to write processes - documentation
Interested in this role?
Feel free to apply by sending your resume via the button below, and I will be happy to contact you to discuss this opportunity.
Thank you and have a good day,