Is it time to take your Technical Support Engineer career to a higher level? Our client, a European leader on the e-marketing market, is looking for a Technical Support Engineers.
Your future employer is a European leader in providing marketing cloud platform based solutions. They equip companies with automated solutions to enhance their B2C marketing. They work with more than 700 brands across all sectors such as retail, automotive, financial services... in more than 30 countries.
Your job as Technical Support Engineer
You will be part of a close-knit, but widely distributed team that spans 5 countries in 2 continents. They are driven, passionate about problem solving, and operate in a fast-paced, high technology environment.
To that end, you will be in charge of
- Monitoring ticket system and inbound requests
- Taking appropriate steps
- Engaging with the case
- Confidently and proactively communicate status with clients and partners
- Monitoring and processing system and service alerts
- Thoroughly documenting client issues
- Following team processes and policies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- EN (French or Dutch is a plus)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong client focus
- Troubleshooting and solving problems
Knowledge of the following technologies / skills (mandatory)
- Windows and/or Linux administration
- Web Dev. : HTML / CSS
- Networking : TCP / IP, DNS, SMTP
- Database : SQL
Knowledge of the following technologies are a nice to have:
- Web Dev. : Java Script | JQuery | XML | JSON
- Languages : PHP | Java | Perl or Scripting
- Database : Postgre SQL
- Start date : ASAP
- Type of contract : Internal / Permanent
- Hours /week: 38
- Additional information : Periodically participate in the shared on-call weekend | evening and holiday rotation
- Great opportunity for personal development in line with business growth
- Location: Province of Limburg
Are you our new Technical Support Engineer?
Apply online or send your updated resume via the button below.