Implementation Consultant | NET Platforms, SQL Server, C#
Would you like to work close to home, get satisfaction from your job, and belong to a young and dynamic team? Then is This the right place for you!
We are looking for a strong Implementation Consultant!
As an Implementation Consultant, you will configure our solutions according to the customer's needs. This is done in close consultation with the Solution Architect, the Project Manager, and especially the customer. If necessary, customized development is called in by colleagues.
Based on your experience in projects, you give input to the people in product development and assist with customer support.
- Together with your colleagues, you configure the solutions, in close cooperation with the customer. To do this, you use the tools available in our own applications.
- With your knowledge and experience, you can help automate recurring tasks via scripting or product development advice.
- You test things that are not tested through automatic testing and you install solutions at the customer's premises or in the cloud.
- You are able to take final responsibility for the tasks entrusted to you.
- Customer support:
- You collect and document the needs of the end-users.
- Based on these needs, you help with the analysis of change requests on existing projects.
- You make estimates and help to draw up Statements of Work.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in IT or a Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering degree.
- You have insight into customers' business processes and can translate these into our solutions. And you're bitten by implementing software projects.
- You are communicatively strong, both towards colleagues and customers. You are very customer-oriented, enjoy challenges, and like to see results.
- You have an interest and/or knowledge in the following domains: NET Platforms, SQL Server, C#.
- Nice features for this position are (but Not mandatory): knowledge of French and have already come into contact with other technologies and tools we use such as Azure Cloud, dotNET core, MongoDB & PowerShell.
What do we have to offer?
In addition to the job of a lifetime, of course, you can count on an attractive, informal corporate culture where employees and managers really work together and challenge each other to achieve results. As a stable company with years of experience, we still have the flexibility of a start-up.
In concrete terms, this means, among other things
- A brand-new office in the style of the New World of Work:
- Modern interiors with fresh colors
- Attention to your needs (quiet room, separate rooms, auditorium, ...)
- Just outside Ghent, no traffic JAMS and always parking.
- Sincere attention to further training and your personal growth.
- A varied job with plenty of room for personal initiative and autonomy.
- A young and dynamic team with a positive mindset
- Fun@Work with sports activities, after work, happy hour on Friday, a family day, Company Weekend and so on.
- A competitive salary package with a company car and other fringe benefits.