Infrastructure Engineer Unix Linux
Our Infra Team is looking for dynamics talents to support and pursue our continued growth!
You will join an enthusiastic human-sized team to take up many technical challenges and be bart of our continuous improvment!
- As a system engineer you study the needs of the server infrastructure and propose architecture solutions. You are in charge of the configuration and evolution of our Linux systems, as well as of the security of services and services, and optimisation of processes and procedures.
- You carry out the maintenance and update of the security and monitoring of servers and critical applications.
- You keep the documentation of the different systems up to date, develop procedure tests and organise internal information sessions.
- You also participate in infrastructure and network projects, and share your knowledge with the IT department in order to provide project support and follow-up.
- Finally, you provide 3rd level support and occasionally provide back-up assistance to your 1st and 2nd level colleagues.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science and have at least 5 years' experience in the administration of Linux systems.
- You are familiar with the Debian Linux distribution.
- You have mastered tools such as GIT, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, etc. as well as one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python, SQL, etc.).
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an asset: Microsoft Server (LDAP/AD), VMware, network technologies (LoadBalancing, proxy/reverse proxy/Firewall), SSL concepts, monitoring tools (Zabbix), Docker and Kubernetes
- Salary up to € 48.000
- Smartphone + subscription
- Telephone at home fully paid
- Group insurance
- Individual insurance
- Internet subscription
- Meal vouchers
- Transport allowances
- Bonus éco-chèques