INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Brussels, a professional to cover the following opening:
MS Dynamics 365 Developer
- Architecture, design and implementation of new functionality for the Srm tool based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Review and analysis of the existing system architecture.
- Requirements analysis and design of integration to and data Exchange with other IT system.
- Liaise with other project teams to address cross-project interdependencies.
- Assistance in testing and deployment of new functionality.
- Assistance in creating technical documentation.
- Assistance in troubleshooting of problems (infrastructure, performance, security and coding), support business users and deal with client requests.
Skills & technical knowledge
- In-depth experience in architecture and development of .NET based applications (e.g. C#,ASP.NET VB.NET)
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferably having a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certification in one or more areas.
- In-depth experience in developing plugins for MS Dynamics CRM.
- In-depth experience in using SSIS to import and manipulate data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience of using web-services to Exchange data between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other IT systems.
- Experience of customization of the user interface in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- The project is carried out using an Agile approach with short iterations. The candidate should be able to cope with fast pace and short decision paths.
- Capacity of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience working in a team.
- Fluent in English or French