You will work as an Agile Coach who can act as a Scrum Master to continue the Agile journey of Isabel Group.
Your focus will be on the Kube-team: they build an innovative, Blockchain-based, Corporate Know Your Customer (KYC) platform to be used by the 4 largest banks in Belgium
Today there is a large development team and one “project” team:
- The development team is composed of experienced developers, QA's, architects, business analysts and a PO. They use Kanban as a collaboration framework and have a great level of autonomy in how they collaborate.
- The “project” team is composed of a representative of each bank, a Project Manager and representatives from the development team.
The development team needs an experienced Scrum master/Agile coach. They have enough autonomy and maturity to drive most of their changes, but your facilitation skills will help them resolve issues.
The projectteam needs an experienced facilitator to help them create & maintain a planning that highlights main dependencies between the deliverables.
You will be responsible for the following tasks
- Working as part of the Isabel group virtual team of Agile coaches in experiments, feedback collection, and eventually adoptions of new practices
- Facilitating in team retrospectives, planning, refinements, etc.
- Identify and mitigate dependencies and risks towards reaching the product milestones
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum Practices and values
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be discussed and solved
- Assessing the Agile maturity of the team and coaching the team and system into higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Coaching the Business and Development Team in their backlog refinement process
- Coaching team(s) in their development practices to increase agility
- Leading discussions and workshops around relevant topics
- Working as part of the Isabel group virtual team of Agile coaches to exchange insights on the Agile journey and find areas of collaboration across Isabel group
- You are certified Scrum Master and Agile Coach
- A pragmatic view on the implementation of Agile ceremonies and practices
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You master Agile and have experience with coaching product development teams.
- You are fluent in English, fluency in Dutch is a big plus
- It is considered a plus to have experience with Less
- The position is open for permanent employees and contractors, not for recruitment agencies or consultancy partners
- You will work for Isabel Group, the first & leading FinTech of Belgium (°1995)
- You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits
- You will receive 30 days of holidays and the possibility to work from home
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door
- We have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more