You will work as a transformational Agile coach who can act as a Scrum Master for teams while participating to continue the Agile journey of Isabel Group.
You will act as Scrum Master for one or more teams and coaching the teams into an increased maturity.
As Scrum Master, you will responsible for the following tasks:
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum Practices and values
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and SAFe environment where problems can be discussed and solved
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and coaching the team and system into higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
You will be an active participant in the Agilist Community of Practice with a goal of moving the entire system of the organization forward in Agile Maturity.
As an Agile Coach / Agile Subject Matter Expert, you will responsible for the following tasks:
- Leading discussions and workshops around relevant topics.
- Participating and helping to provide insights and advise on moving the organisation forward in the Agile journey
- Facilitating in Multiple team retrospectives, planning, refinements, etc.
- Participating in the Agilist Community of Practice
- You are certified Scrum Master and Agile Coach
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a similar role
- You master Scrum and have experience with scaling and transforming teams
- You are fluent in English as it is our main communication language
- The position is open for permanent employees and contractor
Why us ?
- You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading FinTech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with...
- ...and we look ahead and think about our customers' future needs when developing new features and solutions
- You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits and a company car
- You will receive 30 days of holidays and the possibility to work from home
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door
- We have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more