CodaBox is a dynamic Belgian company, which is growing constantly in a fast-paced environment.
We make accounting simple by creating technological solutions that allow accountants and entrepreneurs to grow their business without a hassle.
Thanks to our highly qualified team, we're able to offer innovative solutions that make a real difference for thousands of professionals on a daily basis.
Our technology helps our customers to:
- Digitize their document-flow (bank statements, payroll documents, invoices, ...)
- Maximize their efficiency
- Increase their revenue
- Reduce errors to a minimum
- Facilitate collaboration
CodaBox is a part of Isabel Group, the biggest Belgian FinTech which supplies a large variety of banking solutions for professional users. Our offices are located in Leuven and Brussels.
Where do you fit in?
- As a Product Owner / Business Analyst, your role is to:
- Maximize the value of a product
- Know the product(s) you're in charge of (its value in its context)
- Express the business and customer needs for the product(s) you're in charge of
- Specify the features to be implemented in order to meet the needs
- Prioritize the features Sprint after Sprint and validate the deliveries
- Keep the backlog up to date
- Inform stakeholders on project status and portfolio changes
- Ensure commercial readinessby providing the relevant documentation on product, pricing and processes to the entire team
- As a Product Owner, you:
- Are able to capture market and customer needs and translate these into product requirements
- Like to play with a development team in an Agile environment
- Are a leader who is able to make decisions on a day to day basis
- Have a “multi-tasking” profile and are creative in finding solutions
- Like to communicate, read, write, listen and talk
- Work “on the field” and make sure that every aspect of the iteration/feature/product has been covered before launching a product
What we expect from a colleague like you
- Proven to be able to work in complex eco-systems and handle complex business challenges
- Highly customer focused and business oriented
- Able to communicate and report efficiently and effectively.
- Liaise actively at all levels with your customers/colleagues
- Good presentation skills
- Innovative thinking within the boundaries of the organization's limits (resource, budgetary, legal, etc..)
- Proactive, assertive without being arrogant
- Able to manage resources efficiently (people, time, tasks, virtual teams) without being in a hierarchical position
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English
- Master degree (business, finance, engineering) or equivalent through experience
- Proven experience in product ownership and business analysis in a B2B environment
- Min 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Experienced with:
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Story mapping
- Customer journeys
- BPMN/UML and information modelling
- Confluence & Jira
- Knowledge of e-invoicing is a plus
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package
- Fringe benefits
- A company car
- An open working environment
What you can expect from us
CodaBox is not your average company. Our company culture is built upon:
- Intense collaboration
- Mutual respect
- A “can do” mentality.
We discuss, think and execute without wasting precious time, which allows us to stay on top in a highly competitive market.
Agility is not just a word, it's a way of life.
Our colleagues are the backbone of the organization and we empower them to challenge the status quo. Day in and day out.