Agile Coach - ref. 81334 (IGB432372921)
Organisation and department description
Istorm Projects is the IT Consulting practice powered by the Select Group. Above all Istorm Projects is a human adventure in an ever-changing technological world. Our goal is to focus on the well-being of our consultants by putting them in the center of every IT projects. Invest in our Human Capital via trainings, competence management and career path is also part of our DNA.
Istorm Projects - Powered by genuine people paving the way to digital success.
Thinking out of the box and finding some new strategies to try in the company
- Cultural change
- Coaching of the running teams and create awareness for the management in their role of servant leaders
- Coaching the Idea Team to find their own best ways of working, teaching them the appropriate Agile approaches
- At the beginning, he will share the role of servant-leader (Scrum Master if the Scrum framework is chosen) with a team member until this team member is confident enough to do it by himself.
- Evangelist for New Wow
- Co-create the Service catalogue for the Agile offering (org. trainings, building the community of practice, ...)
- The Agile coach is supporting the Idea team in the prototyping of the idea (Design Thinking)
- Help the team member experiment new behaviors and new practices that can be transferred when they go back to the business or IT
Proven work experience as Agile coach
at least 5 years
for more than two different company transition
in a different context than IT: big plus
build new product and innovative project experience
Knowledge of Design Thinking Process and related methods and tools
Able to train Scrum, Kanban, Agile and others techniques
Mastery of several Agile project/product management approaches (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
Team facilitation skills & focusing on creating the right environment for the team to excel
Strong interest in innovation and eager to experiment new techniques
Knowledge of UX design/development frameworks (nice to have)
Freelance contract or permanent contract as Istorm Projects consultant: besides a competitive salary package and challenging assignments at Belgian top companies, Istorm Projects offers to his consultants
- Dedicated training possibilities & a tailor-made Personal Development Model (PDM).
- The opportunity to keep track of new technologies & trends.
- The opportunity to expand & share your knowledge in your specialization area.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who share your passion.
- Great company events.
- A competitive salary and extralegal benefits according to your experience (Car and fuel card, group- and hospitalization insurance, expense allowance ...)