Our client is a high tech company located in Diegem, they employ 65 people. The core business of the company is offering advanced web solutions to its customer base. This young organization employs people from all over the world and is the perfect arena for self-motivated professionals looking to be challenged and stimulated in their working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment, then you are made for this job!
As System Administrator, you will be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of the computer systems and networks of the company. This role requires prior experience using Linux systems, such as CentOS or Red Hat and monitoring tools, such as Nagios.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Perform maintenance activities by verifying systems monitoring alerts, systems logs, scripts output and technical mailbox, backup jobs
- Provide first line support for the infrastructure and services
- Participate in building, upgrading and maintaining servers and systems
- Assist with the release cycle of the in house developed production systems, operate and guarantee their availability
- Ensure that the documentation is up to date
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent by experience
- You have approximately 2 years of administration experience
- Experience with Red Hat and CentOS Linux servers and Windows Servers
- Working knowledge of Python, Perl, Bash is Desirableknowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMware
- Configuration management tools experience (Cfengine or Puppet) is a plus
- You are a team-worker, but able to work independently
- You are fluent in English and either Dutch or French
- As a member of a strong team you will be growing within an international and client-oriented environment valuing innovation and respect.
- Attractive salary, company car, insurance package, meal vouchers, mobile phone