.NET Developer - ref. 78755 (IGB425203292)
Organisation and department description
Istorm Projects is the IT Consulting company part of the group Select.
Above all, Istorm Projects is a human adventure in an ever-changing technological world. They focus on the well-being of their consultants by putting them in the center of every IT projects.
Investing in Human Capital via trainings, competence management and career path is also part of their DNA.
At Istorm Projects, you will definitely find IT Performance by genuine people!
My client offer you a long-term consultancy mission for one of his good client active in the Energy sector in Brussels center.
Their offices are easily accessible by public transport.
You will join one of the client' development team to develop a new core-application.
- You will participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect.
- You will develop ad-hoc functionalities based on requests and do evolutive maintenance.
- You will cooperate with Technical Lead to produce functionalities.
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
For this specific mission, you will have the possibility to work 2 days from home.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in development in .NET framework.
- Ideally you have used the latest .NET versions : .NET Framework (4.7.2 version), C# (7 version), .NET Core (3.1 version).
- You have proven experiences in Web API, MongoDB and AzureDevOps Server.
- In Azure, you have knowledge or experience with the following stacks : Azure Iothubazure Functions, Azure EventHub, Azure Keyvault, Azure Redis, Azure API.
- Knowledge or experience in SQL, UWP, WinUI and/or WPF is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in Vue.js, Angular and/or MVVM is a plus.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written) and Dutch or French.
- Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
- You independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work
- You can work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
- You work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture.
Besides a competitive salary package and challenging assignments at Belgian top companies, Istorm Projects offers :
- Dedicated training possibilities & a tailor-made Personal Development Model (Pdm).
- The opportunity to keep track of new technologies & trends.
- The opportunity to expand & share your knowledge in your specialization area.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who share your passion.
- Great company events.
- A competitive salary and extralegal benefits according to your experience (Car and fuel card, group- and hospitalization insurance, expense allowance, eco-chèques, mobile subscription, ...).