Our client is one of Belgium's most respected law firms. Their magnificent offices are located right next to Brussel's central train station.
Context of the job
Over the past two centuries, law firms in general have not regarded ICT and Business Intelligence as a top priority. This has changed. The digitalization of Justice and the ever-bigger impact of IT on the Legal sector, as well as rapidly evolving Client demands are calling for major investments in this area.
Our client is looking for a BI professional to join the team. Your main task will be to help develop and build new modules of the current ERP/CRM platform based on Microsoft BI technology. Next to that, you will develop new and improve existing management dashboards. On the medium term, a particular attention will be given to emerging technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain...)
If you thought the legal sector was boring for an ICT professional, think again!
- Full project responsibility concerning the design, development and roll-out of Enterprise solutions within the company (via external suppliers)
- Understand and design new data models according to the data modelling standards used by Data Warehouse.
- Meet with various departments (HR, Finance, Sales, ...) to understand their reporting needs and proactively improve management dashboards
- Be the "sparring partner" of the ICT manager for anything related to BI and Enterprise Applications in the company.
- Think about the impact of new technologies (Ai, Blockchain, ...) on the BI environment and proactively present new projects to the ICT manager.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch (fluent), English (fluent) and French (at least conversational)
- A bachelor or Master degree in ICT or equivalent through relevant professional experience
- Around 5-10 years experience in the BI world (ideally on Microsoft products)
- You combine sufficient technical background to perform SQL scripts or read Code with good business skills to understand the Business needs and the maturity to lead your own projects.
- You are looking for a long-term career with a stable firm that is looking to heavily invest in you (training, official certificates).
- Self-driven, service-minded and proactive are your top attributes
- A long term, project orientated position in a stable company
- A position with freedom to not only execute, but also propose your projects
- Being part of a huge digital transformation context in one of Belgium's most respected law Firms.
- Lots of perks, like Breakfast in the Office, Friday afternoon drinks, join the company's own football or marathon team, yoga in the Office, Ski-trips, ...