Senior Webmaster - ref. 77271 (IGB410304322)
Organisation and department description
The company is an important player in the cosmetics sector .
For the Digital & e-Commerce team ,they are currently looking for a senior webmaster.
As a webmaster, your main tasks will be to manage updates to the Belgium (FR / NL) and Netherlands sites in terms of animation or content and to ensure their maintenance in terms of patches and developments.
Your responsibilities :
- Administration of catalogs and product content.
- Administration of digital campaigns and promotions.
- Implementation of SEO basics and optimization of organic strategy.
- Creation and administration of permanent content and event content.
=> Technical Maintenance:
- Recipes on test environments and on live websites.
- Implementation of tags (GTM) and tracking.
- Performance monitoring and implementation of corrective measures.
- Prioritization of bug tickets.
- Monitoring of central production and release.
- Optimization of the user experience (UX/UI)
- Bachelor or Master
- Min 5 years experience in a similar function.
- Must have : Knowledge of Excel, Web technologies including e-CRM tools and technical languages (Htlm, CSS, XML, Java , SQL, ...)
- Understanding of the SAP Hybris environment.
- Curious and very organized.
- Able to work on different subjects in parallel and resistant to pressure.
- Bilingual FR + EN - Dutch is a very "nice to have"!
- CDI contract.
- You will get a competitive salary with numerous benefits, relevant training, challenging missions and projects, and career perspectives.
- You will integrate a highly skilled team, into a work environment where human capital is important, and take part to an exciting and challenging job in a growing and innovative organization.