One of my key partner is Urgently for a Freelance Java Developer in order to develop new programs in respect of the existing standards.
Our client dev practices are founded on open collaboration between customers and teams, with an emphasis on community. Its newest software products are built using modern dev languages, runtimes, and frameworks.
- Craft reliable and performant software products and features in a variety of popular software languages
- Build data persistence solutions for software products, with the chance to work with and learn multiple data stores (including Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Cassandra) as well as event streaming platforms (including RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS)
- Lead the end-to-end solution with the team, from unit tests to CI/CD pipelines to deployments to monitoring and security.
- Learn and help others learn modern practices such as test-driven development, pair programming, automation, async communication, and more
- Contribute to and learn patterns to build reliable n-tier architectures
- Sharpen your skills by getting hands on with your team at all levels of the stack - and all parts of the process
- You have a Bachelor degree in IT
- You have at least 4 years experience as Java developer
- You speak fluent French/Dutch and English
- You have experience in Agile methodologies
- You have excellent skills with:
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS
- Mavens, Jenkis, Artifactory
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 6 months minimum
- Start date: ASAP