This company located in the center of Brussels is one of the Belgium's biggest players in the service sector.
They are looking for a Java developer in this region to join the team! This company has a human sized IT department and put the focus on the employees.
You will join a high level company and be in contact with prestigious clients on a daily basis and evolve in a company using the latest technologies in a Java environment.
You will also have flexible working hours and a very good work-life balance.
- You will develop a state-of-the-art Java software applications.
- You will participate in design activities in collaboration with the Technical Architect of the team.
- You will participate in testing activities.
- You will report to the Technical Architect and Project Manager.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in J2EE development.
- You have a strong knowledge of Java and OO concepts, design patterns and with the database SQL.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch
- You are a team player and share your acquired knowledge with the members of your time.
- Earn an attractive salary! Up to € 60K a year with following advantages:
- Meal vouchers (€7,-)
- Hospitalization insurance
- Pension plan
- Transport allowance
- Enjoy the flexible working hours of the company, avoid traffic!
- You will get the change to develop in the latest, high level technologies within a team of young and passionate developers.
- During the day you can relax in their 'relax lounge' or play some kicker with your colleagues.