This company is actively looking for a Java developer located in Zaventem.
As a leader in the graphic design sector this company provides the possibility to grow and evolve on the international scene.
They are willing to grant you the opportunity to work in a welcoming and human-scaled company in which you'll be able to develop your personal network and knowledge.
Moreover, you'll be given a flexible schedule through homeworking, allowing you to manage a good work-life balance.
Eventually, this experience could bring you on one hand a polyvalent portfolio of technical and linguistic competences and on the other hand an open-minded corporate culture.
- You will develop a state-of-the-art Java software applications.
- You will participate in design activities in collaboration with the Technical Architect of the team.
- You will participate in testing activities.
- You will report to the Technical Architect and Project Manager.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in J2EE development.
- You have a strong knowledge of Java and OO concepts, design patterns and with the database SQL.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch
- You are a team player and share your acquired knowledge with the members of your time.
Earn an attractive salary! Up to € 65k a year with following advantages:
- Meal vouchers (€7,-)
- Hospitalization insurance
- Pension plan
- Transport allowance
Enjoy the flexible working hours of the company, avoid traffic!
You will get the change to develop in the latest, high level technologies within a team of young and passionate developers.
During the day you can relax in their 'relax lounge' or play some kicker with your colleagues.