With the increasing importance of data protection, this international company active in the marketing sector wants to strengthen its team in this field. As legislation in the area is constantly evolving, they are looking for someone who has a real passion for this. The security of the systems and customer support also plays an important part.
Finally, you will also be regarded as the "go to" person within the company for all matters related to security and privacy. Although all of this will be expected of you, you will be given the necessary run-in period in which you will be supported by a colleague with five years of experience in this field.
Your responsibilities: Information, Security, Privacy, GDPR, Business administration
You should view your role as being in charge of the improvement in all areas of the company's data protection and privacy. This translates into a wide panel of responsibilities, ranging from the company's compliance with and implementation of information security and privacy standards. You will also be expected to encourage and engage your colleagues' internal awareness of these issues.
An important part of your responsibilities will also be found in the communication between the various stakeholders. You will act as the pivotal figure when dealing with customer/audit questions, but also with the steps that can be taken internally to obtain certain certificates or to improve the management systems.
Your profile: Information, Security, Privacy, GDPR, Business administration
- The expectations are high, but the company is first of all looking for someone with a passion for
security and privacy. If you you have no experience or if you do not fully master certain topics,
Your colleagues will help and teach you with pleasure.
- It is important that you are a smooth communicator and always speak with a certain expertise.
The different stakeholders will turn to you with various questions. You are of course fluent in
- In addition, you are also someone who is very accurate and has knowledge of the frameworks for
the management of information security and GDPR.
- On top of a master's degree in Security or Business administration, you will also have at least a first
experience in server access, legal or data protection.
- You are not expected to be fully fit and ready for the job on your first day, but rather to be someone with a sound ambition, strong reasoning and a results-oriented approach.
Our offer: Information, Security, Privacy, GDPR, Business administration
- A position with diversity in responsibilities within a company that is strongly committed to internal mobility.
- A company that invests heavily in the well-being of its employees on both a professional and personal level. This translates into different training possibilities or modern tools, but also into an excellent work/life balance.
- An attractive gross remuneration that is further complemented by a company car, fuel card, group insurance, DKV hospitalisation insurance, expense allowance, meal vouchers, bonus and laptop.
Keywords: Information, Security, Privacy, GDPR, Business administration
Are you interested in this vacancy or do you know someone who might be interested? Don't hesitate to contact Jens or Cedric from Austin Bright together with your resume via apply @ austinbright.com or call us on 02 808 33 55. We will always ensure that your application is treated confidentially.