Junior+ .Net Developer - Get surrounded by Seniors
Be ready and prepared for one of the most challenging opportunities you can have in a software house! This company is always looking for the strongest .Net developer to reinforce their skilled and high-leveled IT team.
Located in the South of Brussels (Auderghem), they are easily accessible by as well public transportation as by car. They work with the latest .Net technologies and are always reaching out for the newest updates. You will be part of a big consultancy with human-sized team. You work on big projects as well in-house as in the client's offices.
Share your knowledge with the other developers once a month on their monthly meetings, barbeques and incentives with the whole IT department. You will get a lot of trainings and have the chance to be certificated.
Enjoy the dynamic environment when you will take part in hackathons.
.Net Developer: What will you do?
* You will be in charge of the full cycle development of their applications at the client's place.
* You will work with: ASP.Net, .Net, MVC, WPF, WCF, EF, TFS, CQRS, AngularJS, Roslyn, SOLID, REST in an AGILE methodology.
* You will also do the functional and the technical analysis of the projects.
.Net Developer: Who are you?
* You have at least 1 year' experience in a similar function.
* You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent by experience.
* You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English
* You are creative and a real problem solver.
* You have strong soft skills: very communicative and can explain your applications in 'not technical language' to the client.
.Net Developer: What will you get offered?
An attractive salary (up to €50K a year depending on your profile):
* Company car (several levels!)
* Fuel card
* Meal vouchers (€6,-)
* Hospitalization insurance
* Group insurance
* Net expenses (€200,-)
You will take part of a strong developer's team and will enjoy nice events with the whole IT department.
This is your chance to take your career to the next level!
Keywords: ASP.Net, .Net, MVC, WPF, WCF, EF, TFS, CQRS, AngularJS, Roslyn, SOLID, REST in an AGILE methodology.