Functional Analyst BISince 1987, Laco has strategically invested in Business Intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become Laco's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
Laco offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: Business Intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
Laco is a Belgian-based business and data intelligence company with over 30 years of experience.
Our success strongly depends on our people. That is why we look for colleagues with real potential whose skills are linked to values ??such as integrity, flexibility and eagerness to learn. People who also believe in the power of collaboration to achieve brilliant results. Are you ready to invest your talent along with laco?
- As a link between the business and the IT team, you understand and analyse the business needs.
- You perform functional analysis based on specific requirements and you contribute to the development and maintenance of the BI assets.
- You collaborate with the development team and are responsible for setting up a test strategy, perform BI acceptance test and support the business during the user acceptance testing.
- You have a Bachelor/Master's degree
- Have a first successful experience as Functional Analyst within a complex organisation and a BI department.
- You are experienced in the following domains:
- BI systems
- Data modelling techniques (e.g Kimball,..) and tools (e.g. Power designer)
- SQL, ETL tool and DBMS Systems (Oracle/Sybase)
- You speak fluently French and/or Dutch with a good level in English
- A family company where fun, teaming and collaboration are key elements.
- An attractive salary package including a company car, excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of Business Intelligence
- A position in a stable and growing company in the BI market (with over 30 years' experience)
- Working for a company with partners such as SAS, Microsoft (IBM, Qlik and Tableau)