Microsoft Business Intelligence ConsultantSince 1987, Laco has strategically invested in Business Intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become Laco's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
Laco offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: Business Intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
- You will assist our clients in the technical architecture, design and the development of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Depending on your experience, you carry end-to-end responsibility.
- You will gather and analyse reporting requirements.
- You have knowledge of BI Architecture.
You have an expertise in using MS BI-tools such as:
- MS SQL Server 2012,
- MS SQL Server Analysis Services; SSAS,
- MS SQL Server Integration Services; SSIS,
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services; SSRS,
- You have experience with DAX.
- You have profound knowledge of T/SQL.
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects various industries
- An attractive salary package including a company car.
- Excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of Business Intelligence.
- Laco coaches, guides and motivates in order to grow and to develop a sustainable career.
- Laco invests in the Fun-factor and creates the opportunities for you to be involved in Innovation tracks; exploring new trends in BI
- Both Employees and Freelancers are taken into consideration.
Please feel free to apply if your profile is in line with the job description.