Laco - SAS AdministratorSince 1987, LACO has strategically invested in business intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become LACO's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
LACO offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: business intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
We are urgently looking for a SAS Administrator to strenghten our Business Intelligence team at our client, very well known in the banking industry.
For SAS solutions to be implemented and work optimally, three key components need to be configured and managed effectively
- Software to Hardware installation.
- Metadata management.
- User configuration and access.
- At least 5 years' experience with server and desktop administration, in addition to SAS software configuration, including Metadata.
- A good understanding of the Hardware and software interactions in order to optimize the system settings that will drive out the best solution performance and ensure proper integration of SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence tools.
- SAS programming experience coupled with proven skills in server and PC Hardware configuration.
- French and/or Dutch speaker with a good level in English
- A position in a stable and growing company in the BI market
- Partner of SAS, Training posibilities
- Attractive salary and benefits
! Both Employees and Freelancers are taken into consideration !