Laco - SAS Analyst / ProgrammerSince 1987, LACO has strategically invested in business intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become LACO's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
LACO offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: business intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
- Perform data transfer across multiple systems;
- Support the end users of the multiple systems and solve issues;
- Create/update programs to bridge the data across different systems;
- Data analysis, Data Migration, Data Quality, Data Manipulations.
- Proven technical expertise in SAS (Base, Macro), Web services, SQL, Oracle and XML.
- Applied knowledge of validation methodology.
- Experience in a clinical environment.
What we offer?
- A family company where fun, teaming and collaboration are key elements.
- An attractive salary package including a company car, excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of Business Intelligence
- A position in a stable and growing company in the BI market with over 30 years' experience
- Working for a company whose partners are SAS, Microsoft, IBM, Qlik and Tableau
- Both Employees and Freelancers are taken into consideration.
Please feel free to apply if your profile is in line with the job description.