SAS ConsultantSince 1987, LACO has strategically invested in business intelligence, performance management and the building blocks around it such as data warehousing, ETL and data management. They've become LACO's core business and our expertise has resulted in a powerful competitive advantage for customers.
LACO offers organizations the opportunity to make smart decisions based on knowledge and understanding: business intelligence in all its facets, backed by an in-depth knowledge of your specific market. The ideal approach to help organizations achieve and even surpass your goals.
We are currently looking for SAS Consultant to strengthen the Business Intelligence team at our clients
! Both Employees and Freelancers are taken into consideration !
Responsibilities and tasks
- The end-to-end development of information questions: needs analysis, data processing and transformation, ultimately visualization and / or reporting and documentation.
- Guiding / supporting / coaching the employees of the service in the development of (more complex) SAS flows and / or concrete problems.
- Provide data from various source applications in the SAS environment (including testing, profiling and documenting) and transforming them into useful (basic) information for further use.
- Configure and managed effectively software to Hardware installation, metadata management, user configuration and access.
Skills: (at least you must have 1 one those)
- SAS Data Integration Studio to create, in an autonomous way, an effective and qualitative ETL flow from scratch
- SAS Enterprise Guide to convert data into usable information
- SAS Visual Analytics / Statistics to create concrete reports and to explore available data / information.
- SAS Eminer: used in complex (er) analytics exercises that have to go one step further than the approachable analytics in SAS VA
- A good understanding of the Hardware and software interactions in order to optimize the system settings that will drive out the best solution performance and ensure proper integration of SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence tools
What we offer?
- An attractive salary package including a company car, excellent benefits combined with many training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career in the world of Business Intelligence
- A family company where teaming and collaboration are key elements
- A position in a stable and growing company in the BI market with over 30 years' experience
- Working for a company whose partners are SAS, Microsoft, IBM, Qlik and Tableau