There is an opening for a Java developer in Brussels for an internal position with a permanent contract. This internationally and well-known organization is working in the supply chain area for more than 30 years in Brussels and over 20 countries worldwide.
They are working in healthcare, transportations, logistics and many more sectors. They are also in charge of developing software products and solutions for automatic identification of goods.
They need a brand-new developer to be part of their creative team and as a Java developer your role will be to
- Develop new applications.
- Support current applications.
- Collaborate with the business to develop new features.
- Mentor junior developer and manage their documentation.
- Keep up on the most advanced technologies.
The required profile for this position is
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- At least 3-5 years of background in software development.
- Awareness of the latest Java, Spring...
- Certified experience in system development: planning, analysis, design, development, integration, testing and deployment.
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrummethodology.
- Good understanding of English, Dutchand French.
Here is a unique occasion for you to join an innovative firm and get a passionate and diversified profession within a prosperous firm. You will have the chance to attend training on the latest technologies. You will get an attractive remuneration up to 55 000€ per year as well as an interesting package which includes:
- Company car + fuel card
- Meal voucher
- Insurance for you and your family
- Cell phone and ADSL subscription
- Flex hours / Homeworking and much more...
You can apply directly for the position via the button below.