Are you an experienced Full-Stack Web Developer, with a passion for e-Commerce and the customer journey?
Are you convinced that the business has to take into account the customer behavior and his/her life values as key elements for improving sales?
If you answered positively to the above questions, you should definitely keep on reading.
You might be the next Full-Stack Web Developer talent who will contribute to the future success story of LolaLiza!
- As a Full-Stack Web Developer at LolaLiza you will contribute to the development and maintenance of LolaLiza e-Commerce websites (back-office and front-office, Salesforce Commerce Cloud) completely integrated within our Omnichannel tools (OMS in Mendix, ERP, smartphone app, market places, etc).
- Together with two other Full-Stack Web Developers, you will be co-responsible to build, test and deploy new features using Agile / Kanban methods.
- You will join a small dynamic IT team of 8 people, with the opportunity to develop yourself in many ways and with a high degree of autonomy.
Who are you?
- 3 years of experience in a Web development role (retail affinity is a plus)
- You have experience with software architecture and building Web applications
- You have solid working experience in the OOP, SOAP and Rest Web services
- You know how to automate and implement recurring tasks in a CI/CD system
- Experience in working in an Agile and/or Kanban environment is a plus
- A strong capacity and willingness to learn new technologies
- You are passionate about on- and offline customer experience and you like to work with customer journeys, SSO, opt-in, loyalty, etc
- You are user-oriented and have a pragmatic approach
- You are analytical and creative, proactive and a real team player
- You are able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- You don't have a '9-5 mentality' but go the extra mile to solve problems
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and you have a great knowledge of English.
What we offer
- A challenging and diverse position within an enthusiastic and dynamic organization
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a Full-Stack Web Developer within a Belgian fashion company
- You will start with an onboarding program so that you will know LolaLiza, our customers and the tools we use very well from the start
- An attractive salary package corresponding to your experience and your skills
- Staff discounts on the LolaLiza collections