Who are we looking for ?
- Be passionate by the design, code and test of new Windows and Web software applications but also by the creation of technical specifications and test plans.
- Create test automation scripts in TFS (Test Management Test Studio & Visual Studio):
- Define test automation approach in TFS
- Create & initiate test framework
- Create & initiate test data strategy
- Assistance in streamlining & improving the test automation process
- Write documentation
- Be interested in enhancing existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Know how to maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Be curious and proactive with a strong collaborative mind.
- Have a first experience of 3 years as '.NET Developer' within bank, insurance or corporate (internship included) environments.
- Have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in computer, information science or a related field or a 5 years' equivalent experience.
- Be an expert with IT tools and are interesting in management of project through Agile methodology.
- You are fluent in French and English (Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch are an asset).
Why should you join us ?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Our result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...)
- An attractive and evolving salary package.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- Access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts ... that will help you to become an expert on your own and to continue to grow with us.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply! We will be pleased to organize an interview !