Who are we looking for ?
- You are passionate by guiding a team, organizing how to use Agile/Scrum practices and being the intermediary between the development and the customers.
- You have already adapted existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems in an Agile environment.
- You already have an experience as a Scrum Master for at least three years for a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
within bank, insurance, telco, retail... or corporate (internship included) environments.
- You have a strong understanding of organization and how to coach a team to reach a deeper expertise.
- The knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, increasing transparency,... are topics interesting for you.
- You are familiar with native apps analytics software and the MS Office tool.
- You are curious, proactive and excellent communicator with a strong collaborative mind.
- You have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT or 5 years' equivalent experience.
- You have a first level Scrum Master certification (CSMM, PSM I...).
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch + English.
- To be comfortable with other Agile approaches (XP, Kanban, Crustal, FDD, etc.) is an asset.
Why should you join us ?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Our result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...)
- An attractive and evolving salary package.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An Access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts ... that will help you to become an expert on you own and to continue to grow with us.