As Business Analyst you will be part of an exciting project with stakeholder management
Our client is a prestigious insurance company
As Business Analyst Expert/Functional Lead, your responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with the business teams to design the future processes and describe the detailed requirement (user stories) of the Customer Engagement Center
- Stakeholder Management: Act as decision maker and SPOC between all involved stakeholders (the development teams, Architects, Integrators, and the business)
- With the technical and functional experts: define how the available tools and systems should be used at every step of the process
- With the Scrum Master and other specialists: participate to the day to day organization and coordination of the delivery teams, while taking a lead role on the functional part of the work
- With the provider of the solution (Genesys) : contribute to the evolution of the solution by presenting the company needs and by challenging the provider's proposed solutions
- Provide support to the technical teams and external providers during implementation (answer functional questions, clarify ambiguous requirements,...)
- Design user interfaces and specify how they need to be adapted to better support the target processes, following an 'adopt versus adapt' mindset and fully leveraging the possibilities of the tools and software packages
- Stimulate and structure the pooling of information, knowledge and expertise across the different teams involved in Customer Engagement Center initiatives
- Ensure respect of information security and data privacy guidelines.
- Proven experience in the IT field as a Business Analyst, Functional Lead or equivalent
- An excellent view on how Customer Engagement Center processes and activities should be organized and on how application and tools should be used to support them.
- Experience with Omnichannel applications and tools (e.g. packages like Genesys, Avaya, Alcatel, PureCloud).
- Experience in integration with CRM systems is a plus
- An excellent proficiency in one of the national languages (French, Dutch) and passive understanding of the second one. Fluent use of English is also necessary
In combination with a full benefits package, you will hold a challenging position as a Business Analyst Expert . You will have the chance to be part of very excting project.