As Medior NET developer interim, you will work in a very modern thinking environment, with a real purpose for its public.
You will join and enforce a team of developers that is gaining in maturity with all the best practices and where your voice will heard.
The position is based in the center of Brussels.
- Company with a real purpose
- New technologies and new initiatives oriented
About Our Client
Our client is a non profit organization in the services industry. Helping 100.000 members in Europe, it is providing services and support in their members' day to day professional activities.
This role is an interesting opportunity for Medior developers that thrive to gain in experience and maturity in a flexible and Agile structure.
AKA: .NET development, .NET core, Docker, Angular
- As Medior .NET developer interim, you will reinforce a dynamic team of young and ambitious developers.
- It is currently working on the best practices to increase the potential of each of its individuals.
- You will be working on the internal tools and applications.
The daily operational activities consist of:
- Development of new features and applications on existing tools
- Initiative taking in the teams conversation
- Code reviewing, design, test and deploy
- Best practices to implement and experience sharing
- Communicate with all internal other spheres of the company
To be successful in this Head of IT Application Architecture role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as .NET developer
- French speaking is mandatory, English and Dutch is nice to have
- First experience with Angular and TypeScript is an asset
- Experience with Net core, Net framework, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio
- Consistent comprehension of Docker and Kubernetes principles
- Agile methodology and development sprints experience
We offer you an experience to join a structure where you can improve your level and where your voice is heard. This is a Interim contract, which means that you work on Page Group payroll for a period of 6 months with a permanent contract at the terms.
Package will include group insurance, meal-vouchers, mobile membership and laptop, yearly training budget, eco-checks, full reimbursement on public transportation membership, 35 holidays and bonus scheme.