- As a Freelance Network & Security Engineer your main duties will be do design new infrastructures and implement new features.
- As Freelance Network & Security Engineer for our client you will have the opportunity to work hands-on on a wide range of technologies and also be able to provide recommendations.
- The Freelance Network & Security Engineer we are looking for should have good knowledge of Routing & Switching (CCNA minimum) and good knowledge of Cisco security products.
- As the role is based in Brussels, fluency in French and/or Dutch + English is a mandatory.
As Freelance Network & Security Engineer those certifications are nice to have:
What's the assignement about?
- Create high level and low-level designs
- Provide technical recommendations
- Technical migration. Upgrades and replace security solutions.
- Cloud migrations