Progress your career as an Senior IT Business Analyst within an international company active in more than 100 countries. You are result-driven, a people-person who enjoys to interact in all aspects of business requirements.
Our client is a world-leading player in its sector. For more than 150 yeras, they do provide products and services making their customers life easier. Their track record is impressive and they are operating from more than 100 countries.
As a Senior IT Business Analyst Benelux, your tasks are the following:
- Assist in defining project requirements
- Work closely with business users to define and analyze problems
- Work with Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into functional / technical specs
- Ensure alignment with the IT Business, Application and Infrastructure Services functions
- Oversee UAT activities to ensure business and system requirements are met
- Facilitate user support with external managed service provider
The ideal Senior IT Business Analyst Benelux has the following profile:
- Strong oral & written communications in English and French
- Stakeholder relationship management background
- 3 to 5 years' experience in IT service delivery, project/stakeholder management, direct business engagement
- Working experience in an international environment is a pre
- Understanding of future / emerging technologies
Our client offers a permanent contract within a driven structure and an internationally oriented working atmosphere. The work environment is supportive of individual growth. The salary package is more than competitive.