As an IT e-Project Manager, you will work in an environment promoting the diversity.
- Hands-on project management role in a SME
- Project Management role with previous background in programming
Our client is a SME located in Brussels, specialized in packaging, scanning, data entry and printing.
In order to complete the current IT team, our client is looking for a hands-on e-Project Manager, in order to implement digital solutions and applications.
AKA: Project Manager
As an e-Project Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage IT projects with a specific focus on the technical aspect
- Analyze, develop and implement digital projects and IT solutions (ERP,...) in internal and external contexts.
- Define a project, its limits, deadlines, needs and the results
- Coordinate the realization of the project's charter and the business case
- Ensure the relay of the IT implementation and a good communication with the clients
- Evaluate and analyze the potential issues linked to the project
To be successful in this e-Project Manager role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor's degree in management with a specific option in IT
- Good command of French or Dutch
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies (HTML, CSS, VB, .NET, PHP)
- Real experience in digital projects
- Analytical mindset
- Able to take initiatives and to work on his own
Working within a group which promotes diversity and the recruitment of disable people