Challenging and strategic role with strong change and project management elements.
Our client is an international automotive insurance company based in Brussels.
As a Senior Business Analyst you capture and understand customer's business needs to both ensure UBI / InsurTech products and services are delivered in an optimal manner and that the organisation meets its goals for the future while staying on top of technological, competitive and macroeconomic trends.
You will have the following responsabilities
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand our telematics / AI / Big Data driven products and services
- Analyse competition and market trends in order to elaborate the long term roadmap and specify market requirements for next gen products
- Conduct financial, economic and benefits analysis to support opportunity assessment and due diligences (partnerships, acquisitions, strategic projects etc.),
- Managing ad-hoc transversal strategic initiatives and prepare strategic reports for internal and external audiences
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner in the Insurance and telematics sectors : strategic analysis, market and product research, business requirements documentation, process mapping, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Analytical skills and business acumen, with the ability to analyse complex data, and present clear and concise information
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills, especially to manage and influence multiple stakeholders and contributors to work as a team to deliver to the common objective
- Good knowledge of product and project management standards, processes and techniques within a complex programme environment, with ability to create visibility in projects for leadership, and prioritize competing initiatives
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn, with a "Get things done" mentality
In combination with a full benefits package, you will hold a challenging position as a Senior Business Analyst. You will have the chance to be part of many strategic projects.