Montreal Associates is looking for a Senior Solution Architect with focus on Data Center (freelancer) for a project based in Belgium (frequent travels to Namur, Anvers, Brussels...).
- As a Solution Architect you will create custom solutions of program, enterprise or operational scope.
- You have a strategic influence by leading architecture activities for infrastructure projects related opportunities.
- Other key activities are:
- Assess business impact of multiple technologies and strategies.
- Identify and address technical or operational risks
- Provide review/input on project activities for projects
- Drive infrastructure assessment projects - e.g. disaster recovery plan assessment, application/infrastructure performance assessment,
- Develop for client technically or operationally feasible long-term Information Technology (IT) strategies and plans
- Develop and deliver presales presentations and Infrastructure Transformation workshops to customer IT and business representative
- Business Acumen. You can relate risks and challenges the customer should expect to encounter with the solution with other client efforts or projects. You are able to perform business process analysis/synthesis using modeling or simulation tools and techniques, such as workflows and diagrams.
- Financial knowledge. The ability to consistently apply business management and financial concepts, this knowledge should be used to analyze business needs and develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Languages : English only is sufficient(fluent), French or Dutch would be a plus
Typically knowledge of one or more of following domains is required: datacenter infrastructure and Cloud technologies, client (Win7/Win10, VDI, Citrix) technologies, O365 (Exchange, SharePoint, S4B), BURA, SAP HANA , networking technologies (HPN, F5, Fortinet, Aruba, SDN / DCN), security related technologies and processes.
If you are interested by this Infrastructure role, don't hesitate to send your up to date CV via the button below.