We are looking for a ETL/Data Technical Analyst with at least 5 years of relevant experience to work in the center of Brussels. You are responsible for the development and maintenance of the Data Warehouse. The goal is to transform data into business value. The contract duration is 1 year with a global scope of 3 years.
Type of contract : Freelance
Duration : 1 year contract (extension possible)
Location : Brussels
- Ensure data can be loaded into the Data Warehouse
- Structure the data in the Data Warehouse
- Maintain the environments
- You deliver work with high precision and quality.
- You communicate in a concise but kind way and have good social skills.
- You have worked at least 3 years in a relevant function in a Data Warehouse environment.
- You are experienced in data modelling.
- You are experienced in SQL.
- You have worked with Azure (Data factory, Data bricks, Logic apps).
- You are open for mobility across all sites of Fabricom in Belgium.
- Languages: full professional proficiency in English and Dutch or French
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Scala, PowerBI, other Azure components.
- Experience with CI/CD through DevOps in Azure.
- Experience in data base administration.