Our client, a scale up active in the energy & green energy sector is looking for a Functional Analyst with a strong experience in the utilities sector. This is a freelance mission based in Brussels until end of June 2021 with possibility of extension.
- Tracking, analyzing & defining requirements
- Classification of requirements
- Determining the impact of requirements
- Translate requirements to system models and / or application specifications
- Develop conceptual models
- Validate requirements
- Redrawing new business processes through knowledge of the client's application domain, strategies and goals
- Optimize workflows
- Analyze the impact of standards for continuous improvement
- See and develop opportunities for process re-engineering
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical / engineering background or business economics or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience in technical environments in which the projects are situated.
- Communication and customer oriented.
- Team oriented.
- At least 5 years of experience with large business-critical applications.
- Knowledge and experience of data and process modeling techniques and tools.
- Fluency in Dutch & English
- Knowledge of project and development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of requirement analysis & design concepts for OO, multi-tier and Web-enabled, and / or UML environments.
Interested or wanting to know more ? Don't hesitate to apply via the button below!