We are looking for an IT Manager to strengthen the team of the software division, specialized in the automation of Belgian HR processing near Gent. You will wear a cascet of a Technology manager and you will lead the development, management and implementation of technological platforms.
Your responsabilities include
- Leading the technology team
- Defining development guidelines for existing and new technologies and the interfacing concepts between them
- Monitoring technological evolutions and best practices in the market and evaluating the applicability and relevance for EPG
- Designing high level structures and architectures for solutions in current and new technologies
- Coordinating technology and interfacing projects, including planning and organization of resources for technical implementation and maintenance of relevant solutions
- Providing solutions regarding application integration (Web services, APIs)
- Providing advice on the strategy and development of technological platforms
- Drawing up a strategic planning for technology and technology lifecycle in line with EPG application strategy
- Monitoring and advising on security of application architectures, setting up and following up metrics for technology performance in collaboration with the IT department
- Monitoring evolutions in system architecture
- Managing a technical team and the development team involved in application integration
- Management and follow-up of external technology partners.
- You have a university degree in engineering or ICT
- You have in-deph knowledge and experience in technology, preferably as a Technical Analyst, Enterprise Architect or technology manager
- You have solid experience in project management
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience in both commonly used EPG development technologies and in the technological evolutions on the market and interfacing concepts
- You are highly analytical
- You are strong in verbal and written communication (Dutch and English)
- You preferably have experience in refactoring and modernization of legacy applications
- You have experience in both on - premise and cloud - based environments.