We are looking for a Technical Lead to reinforce our business applications project teams.
- Lead a team and share good practices with your team members
- Elaborate technical solutions to challenging business requirements
- Deliver high-quality software, being part of a very efficient team
- Use modern software development methods in a self-organized team
- Work with the latest technologies
- Learn every day while adding value to the team
- Be a significant contributor to the business line's growth.
- Master degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, ...
- 10 + years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Angular will be a plus
- Experience developing applications using SOA Concepts
- Curious about emerging technologies and frameworks
- Passionate about software development, highly interested in clean code and modern software architecture
- Open-source and quality minded
- Communicate designs in a clear way, sharing technical solutions with others
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to understand business requirement and convert them to applications
- Ability to perform both as an individual and in a team and completing the given tasks on time
- Excellent command of French and English, a basic knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Working with us means
- Technically challenging projects with a high level of personal responsibility and flat hierarchies
- An Agile work environment with short decision-making paths
- Be part of a human sized company that cares about its employees
- Team integration through active support from your colleagues
- Flexible working hours and part-time remote work possibilities
- Open-ended employment relationship with individual training opportunities
- Friendly and dynamic working environment
- Attractive salary package
You will be based in our Waterloo or Luxembourg office.