We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Web Developer and Designer to improve and develop an e-Commerce website.
Our client is an international company located in the Ghent area.
- Maintain and upgrade the front end of an Ecommerce Web platform.
- Develop and enhance the user experience
- Work across functions and implement learnings from A/B tests
- Collaborate cross functionally with other teams
- Optimise the website for maximum speed and scalability
- Stitch multiple platforms together (Mailchimp, forms etc) in order to create effective marketing funnels
- Ocasionally travel (between UK & Belgium)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role or capacity. This is a hybrid of creativity for front end design backed up by solid and proven skills for back end development with a strong focus on Shopify.
- Experienced with HTML5, CSS3 and in developing on the Shopify platform with clever repurposing of (liquid) templates, knowledge of latest applications as well as custom solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing techniques/ needs as it relates to Web development and customer journey optimisation.
- You are both a team player and self-starter with a real passion to push the tech/creative boundaries
- Previous experience of working in the Ecommerce sector and wider design skills such as proficiency Inadobe Creative Suite are a must.
- A basic understanding of SEO techniques and implementing Google's suite of marketing tools on site is an advantage.
- You are able to handle and prioritise requests coming from different teams within the company.