Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Program Director with passion for all things Data & Analytics to provide leadership and strategic advantage for Nike through innovative solutions! You will be part of the team that is revolutionising Nike platforms and implementing a simplified and modern data landscape that will ultimately enable Nike on its digital transformation journey.
Who will you work with?
The EMEA ED&A team supports all business activity across 39 countries in the region and serves all functions across the EMEA region. This includes: Supplier Management, Demand Planning, Sales Planning, Nike Direct, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Pricing, Marketing, Customer Insight, as well as the Global ED&A team in the US, and its counterparts in other regions.
Under the leadership of the Senior Director of ED&A for EMEA, and based in our Nike campus near Antwerp, Belgium, and you will build upon the data and Business Intelligence foundations already in place, to drive Nike's growth strategy.
What will you work on?
Along with the other leaders in ED&A, you'll lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning strategy. This strategy will align Data Analytics investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies!
You'll continue to lead the change within Nike and be part of a data transformation globally, demonstrating how data and analytics can be used to drive great customer outcomes and business value. You will promote the development of innovative new data platforms and products in collaboration with business and technology partners across logistics, supply chain and operations. You'll be responsible for the overall product delivery to the highest quality within the Supply Chain Data and Analytics team, the product managers, owners and analysts. Working with the functional analytics teams, you will identify the best opportunities to invest in to bring the maximum business value to Nike.
What you bring
- A minimum of 8 years in technology or product leadership roles.
- 5+ years in product management.
- 7+ years in the data, analytics and engineering area.
- Substantial experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced sophisticated environment - Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming.
- Experience working with data & analytics solutions, including experience with Big Data, Relational Databases, Streaming and Batch Data Processing, AI and Machine Learning
- Experience in driving high volume data lake solutions using AWS and Azure.
- Experience in languages such as Python Shell (scripting), Python and Java (programming) and SQL.
- Worked with GitHub, Airflow, SonarQube, Jenkins BMX and QMA.
- Proven track record of leading within complex multi-national organizations requiring strong influence leadership skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment.
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate strategy, requirements and business value conversations with all partners.
- Working knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and disciplines to know how to best demonstrate those disciplines.
- Experience delivering business value in an Agile, lean and product focused environment.