Do you believe in the potential of cloud applications?
You are not afraid of mixing business challenges with technology?
Do you have any affinity or experience with business software and are getting excited when it comes to optimize the way a business is operating?
Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
Why NetSuite ?
World's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/Financials, CRM, e-Commerce, HCM solutions.
- Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor globally for the last 3 years.
- Founded in 1998, 100% owned by Oracle Corp. since the mid-2016 acquisition for $9.3b.
- Major player in US, rapidly developing in EMEA and APAC
- 4000+ customers in EMEA, 23000+ across the world
As NetSuite Functional Consultant/Senior Consultant, you will:
- Participate in the implementation and develop effective NetSuite solutions with our clients
- Participate and lead client workshops to define new business processes, guide them through a strong implementation methodology, etc.
- Analyze and evaluate the specific needs of the client
- Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments in order to match their needs
- Address business needs and processes and their translation in NetSuite, including system setup, Chart of Accounts and advanced accounting configuration, lead-to-order, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, items & inventory management, manufacturing, warehouse management, fulfillment, fixed asset management, etc.
- Build reports, saved searches and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
- Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
- Manage the “Go Live” deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during this cutover
- Support the client following “Go Live” deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise, and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance
- Build a good and strong customer relationship, based on your professional advice
- Attends pre-sales meetings with prospective clients to assess project level-of-effort with NetSuite sales team members
- Manage a portfolio of a couple of post go-live customers (optimization and support) and new implementation NetSuite project
- Be part and play an active role in internal initiatives like Connectobank, Suitetax, etc.
- Lead team of business analysts and consultants during new implementations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, business administration, Information Systems or other related field
- Passion for information technology in general
- Between 3 and 5 years of ERP experience
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Curiosity in order to keep abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality
- Interest of programming languages
- Entrepreneur, proactive and business minded; you are motivated by evolving in a start-up environment
- Easy contact and fluent in English and French and/or Dutch and/or Spanish.
- You are creative, dynamic, you like working in teams and are autonomous.
What we offer
An engaging and stimulating work environment with a good team spirit and real responsibilities
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development
- A continuous learning experience with strong onboarding and clear visibility on your learning journey and evolution
- An attractive package
- Tremendous colleagues
Please send your cover letter and resume via the button below.