At NRB, we have an IT Consultancy team based in the Nuclear Power Plant in Doel. Today we are looking to reinforce the team with an Application Developer.
Your role and responsabilities
- Develop, test, extend and maintain existing applications according to business requests
- Develop and test new applications according to business requests and as defined in the project description
- Analyzing of new business requests, and put them into functional specifications
- Timely execution of maintenance requests
- Maintain and improve the documentation of applications assigned to you
- Fast and definitive closure of incidents
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in relevant studies
- You have up-to-date experience and knowledge of development tools and products. In particular products used in your current assignment which is Microsoft .NET (C#, Entity Framework (6.1.3), .NET Framework 4), Microsoft SQL Server, unit testing, VB6, .NET core and Android: installation of apk, configuration and use of adb, less programming.
- Fluent and transparant communication come natural to you, especially with the stake holders (users of the applications, other IT members, ...).
- You are able to work in close relationship with the business partners
- Working on various tasks in parallel sound exciting to you
- You are fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of English. French is an asset.