In order to enforce our Security team, with a focus on specific security related topics & upskill, we are urgently looking for a Security Architect.
- Integrate Security from and end to end perspective in the context of development projects delivery & integration by :
- Conception of Specific security requirements & guidelines for technologies used in the concerned domain.
- Delivering end-2-end view on the interfaces, in- & out data (application cartography)
- Architecture security, configuration security management view (eg. Reverse proxy set-up, traceability...)
- Complete & correct CMDB on security aspects in collaboration with As
- Remediate security weaknesses in the code based on SonarQube reporting (1st focus : crown jewel app's)
- Assessment of Interactive service accounts security
- Inventory software maintenance contracts and assessment with regards to security requirements
- Remediate intrusion test issues
- Assist with Qualys issue remediation eg. Assess application impact, understand risk to the application, ...
- Pro-actively understand where in the applications/projects security risks reside (eg infra , waivers...), execute risk assessment, propose (alternative) solutions, ...
- Coach the delivery teams in security related topics, understand security best practices for the technologies used & promote
- Either together with Central security team and/or expert team
- Either create themselves if non-existing based on market standards
- Security Architect with experience of projects in large companies, with multiple technologies and complex integration solutions
- Architecture/design/integration security skills with extensive knowledge of OWASP standard
- Leadership and capabilities to evangelise security among development and integration teams
- Knowledge of Devsecops
- Focus on Security Aspects in Architecture and Design topics