Are you a problem solver? Do you like helping customers with their issues? Do you hate monotony? You read code like you read H2G2? Debugging is in your blood and troubleshooting is your DNA?
Join the Technical Support Team of the fastest growing IT company in Belgium!
Your mission, if you accept it, will be to solve highly complex issues for customers and partners. Your tools will be our top-of-the-line ticketing system, your company-issued computer, and most importantly your brain. You will be the last line of defence between clients and chaos. Communication with customers are strictly through emails (direct calls may happen once a year but don't worry, you will be coached for that).
- Database: PostgreSQL (with object relational mapping)
- Collaboration platform: GitHub
- Development model: Open with external community
- Framework: Odoo itself is a framework
Identify problems, analyze them, make 'em disappear
If you can't solve it, another team may, dispatch it to the correct one
Provide quick and accurate feedback to customers
Develop or improve internal tools to make the job easier
Maintain and evolve your solutions as needed
- Expert in at least one programming language
- Object-oriented programming, object modeling and relational databases
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Diplomacy & communication
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (we value skills more than a piece of paper)
- Unix-Linux platform
- Experience in IT and/or IT support
- Any other language
All your personal data will be processed in order to pursue the goal of complying with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).