What we expect
As we expand, we are actively seeking Web designers to help us build great digital experiences across Web and mobile applications.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature.
We're looking for an open-minded, team-spirited individuals, not afraid to speak up and ready to take on new challenges in both design and development projects. You'll be working alongside our other teams and collaborating on projects from start to finish.
- Have the same love for visuals as you have for code.
- Proactively push the level of quality in both thinking and execution.
- Be creative and autonomous (flat organization).
- Focus on building for the long-term vision.
- Content-First design approach.
- Have an eye for detail.
It's a part-design, part-development role:
- Execute all visual design stages, from concept to final hand-off.
- Design fully functional features, apps, websites & themes.
- Build working prototypes to define interactions and animations.
- Deliver qualitative and maintainable code.
- Identify & bugfix UI/Iux issues.
- Ensure responsiveness and cross-platform optimization.
- Work in collaboration with other teams (Rd, PO, Marketing...).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adobe Suite & UI/UX design tools.
- Good understanding of fundamental typography & design principles.
- Bootstrap 4, Less/SASS, JS (basic), GIT.
- Website Builder / CMS knowledge.
- Fluent in French or English.
- Valid work permit for Belgium.
Nice to Have:
- JS (advanced)
- Print materials
- SEO / Analytics
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities & autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.