As an AGILE COACH, you will be responsible for helping our high performance teams create maximal business value for our customers.
Our teams are waiting for you!
Who we are looking for
- You have at least 10 years of experience in IT, and at least 5 years of working as a Scrum Master or Scrum Coach in an agile organization with multiple scrum teams
- You can coach 2-3 agile teams and help us become great in bringing value to our customers
- You have good knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Your knowledge of LeSS/SAFe can be a great plus
- You can find authenticity in telling and living the agile values
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator
- You have experience in a development environment and can understand the modern software engineering principles
- You are able to work in a fast changing environment and are constantly striving for improvement
- You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English
What we offer
- You will work on projects for top Belgian companies
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your colleagues are down-to-earth and have a can-do mentality
- Your knowledge remains cutting edge by participating in workshops, trainings and (international) conferences
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported to become a certified professional
- You will enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone benefit, meal vouchers, insurance package, etc.